[R] Unable to Install POT Package for R 3.1.0

Preetam Pal lordpreetam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:09:48 CET 2016

Hi, I am trying to install the package POT for R* version 3.1.0* (spring
dance), using:

*install.packages("POT", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org
<http://R-Forge.R-project.org>")*
*( link <https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=76> )*

*But I am getting the following error:*

*package ‘POT’ is available as a source package but not as a binaryWarning
in install.packages :  package ‘POT’ is not available (for R version 3.1.0)*

Can anyone suggest how I can get it working please?
I need it for Peaks-Over-Threshold analysis under extreme value theory. I
am trying to make use of functions mentioned in this link ( link2
<http://benz.nchu.edu.tw/~finmyc/POT_guide.pdf> ).Thanks.

Regards,
Preetam

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]