[R] independent censoring

Damjan Krstajic dkrstajic at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:43:05 CET 2016

Dear All,

Independent censoring is one of the fundamental assumptions in the survival analysis. However, I cannot find any test for it or any paper which discusses how real that assumption is.

I would be grateful if anybody could point me to some useful references. I have found the following paper as an interesting reference but it is not freely available.

Leung, Kwan-Moon, Robert M. Elashoff, and Abdelmonem A. Afifi. "Censoring issues in survival analysis." Annual review of public health 18.1 (1997): 83-104.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

DK

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]