[R] Bootstrapping in R

Bryan Mac bryanmac.24 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 03:44:19 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have read the help page and it was helpful but, I am having concerns because each time I run this code I get the same value.
I expected that each time I run the code, I will get different values due to random sampling.

How do I get this randomization? The values shouldn’t be the same each time the code is run, correct?

result <- boot(n_data, statistic = DataSummary, R = 100).

Best,

Bryan Mac
bryanmac.24 at gmail.com