[R] Rearranging sub-folders, how?

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:07:51 CEST 2016

Hi Kristi,
I assume that B, C and D are not empty, otherwise the answer is trivial.

create a directory under B named D
move the contents of the old D to the new D
delete the directory E beneath the new D
create a new directory C under the new D
move the contents of the old C to the new C
recursively delete D under the new C
move the old E under the new C
recursively delete the old C

Jim