[R] R-help Digest, Vol 164, Issue 4

Kamil Bartoń kamil.barton at go2.pl
Tue Oct 4 13:14:49 CEST 2016

Hi Caitie,
whatever it is you want to achieve, you seem to be doing it in a very complicated way. The code you
gave appears to be for producing a model selection table, yet you say you're trying to do model
averaging.

If you want a model selection table, why not use the one `dredge` produces (with evaluate=TRUE, you
can add R^2 via argument 'extra')?
If you actually mean model averaging, there is `model.avg` that can be used directly on `dredge`'s
output.

cheers,