[R] Cannot install package write.xls

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Oct 8 08:14:12 CEST 2016

I have never heard of a write.xls package. Try searching for it with Google... you might be misspelling it.

I have never heard of a write.table package either.  There is a write.table FUNCTION in base R with which you can create various text files that Excel can read.  Enter ?write.table at the R console.