[R] “log-rank test” and “Kaplan Meier actuarial plots (time to event curve)”

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Oct 8 23:01:03 CEST 2016

> On Oct 7, 2016, at 3:56 PM, Steven Stoline <sstoline at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear All:
>

> I do need your help with the “log-rank test” and “Kaplan Meier actuarial
> plots (time to event curve)” with adding the confidence intervals bands for
> the average score for each time to the curve of each group.

If this is a request for homework assistance then the Posting Guide advises you instead to consult with your resources at whatever academic institution you are studying. The Posting Guide also suggests that you post in plain text. It appears irregular because you posted in HTML.

> *Group variable:* 1 = group 1, 2 = group 2
>

> *Time points:* time1, time2, time3, time4, time5
>

> The goal is to compare the average scores of the two groups at each time
> point and obtain the Kaplan Meier actuarial plots (time to event curve) for
> the 5 time points for both groups in the plot.
>

> Please use the following data for the test.
>

> time1    time2    time3    time4    time5    groups
>
> 0              0              1              1              1              1
>
> 0              4              0              1              1              1

You should also explain to whomever is tutoring you what a "4" or any of the other values mean at time2.

--
David Winsemius