[R] Adjusting axis labels on lattice xyplot

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Oct 16 00:48:37 CEST 2016

On 16/10/16 11:28, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
>>> So typing ?xyplot at the console doesn't bring up a help page? That
>>> would
>>> imply that you need to reinstall R.
>
>>  Will rebuild and re-install tomorrow morning.
>
>   Sigh. User error. I entered the string as a function, e.g., ?xyplot()
> rather than by its name.
>
>   When entered correctly the help page appears.
>
> Apologies.

Just out of interest, I tried typing "?xyplot()" and it worked just as
if I'd typed "?xyplot" (without the parentheses).

So I am puzzled as to why this didn't work for you (despite your ---
very mild! --- user error).  Presumably you are running (yeuccch)
Windoze, whereas I (being a Sensible Person) am running Ubuntu Linux.
Could this make a difference?

cheers,

Rolf

--