[R] Reg : R : How to capture cpu usage, memory usage and disks info using R language

Manohar Reddy manu.reddy52 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 11:58:03 CEST 2016

Thanks Jim.

   Actually my requirement is I have ~ 20 servers which are running on
windows server family OS,if I want to check any server cpu usge,memory
usage or disk info I need to log into every server instead of doing like
this if I  get that kind of information using R then I can save it in some
RDBMS database then I will populate this live data on some dashboard like
which are made by R using shiny,so that I can view/get the all the
information on single page.

   Here for me challenging work is how to capture cpu,memory,disk info
using R .