[R] JSON to Dataframe

Bob Rudis bob at rud.is
Tue Oct 18 13:58:40 CEST 2016

If those are in "ndjson" files or are indeed single records, `ndjson`
functions will be a few orders of magnitude faster and will produce
perfectly "flat" data frames. It's not intended to be a replacement
for `jsonlite` (a.k.a. the quintessential JSON pkg for R) but it's
tailor made for making quick work of (potentially deeply nested)
ndjson records/files.