[R] Why do we get “Don't know how to add o to a plot” Error?

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Wed Oct 19 12:17:13 CEST 2016

> Why do we get “Don't know how to add o to a plot” Error?
I seem to have responded to this post, and read answers to it, on at least two other forums.

Suggest you look at the answers on R-forge and stackexchange; they are both correct.

If you'd like to post a coherent summary of the answers here, though, I'm sure that would be appreciated.

S Ellison