[R] nls.lm

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Thu Oct 20 13:05:37 CEST 2016

> How do you reply to a specific post on this board instead of the thread?

You can reply to the individual, as I just did.

But I strongly suggest that you don't. You would be much better advised to discontinue debate and follow the essential advice given by nls.lm, which - no matter whether couched in terms of count of residuals - is simply to make sure that you have more independent data than variables when seeking a unique numerical solution by non-linear least squares. If you don't you'll get nonsense.

S Ellison