[R] Reg. Error: could not find function "lsei" in limSolve library

arunkumar.govindaraju at hsbc.co.in arunkumar.govindaraju at hsbc.co.in
Thu Oct 27 16:12:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

I tried to load package from local zip folder in R logic and it worked.

> utils:::menuInstallLocal()
package ‘limSolve’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

when tried to load.. it says,

> local({pkg <- select.list(sort(.packages(all.available =
TRUE)),graphics=TRUE)
+ if(nchar(pkg)) library(pkg, character.only=TRUE)})
Error in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck
= vI[[j]]) :
  there is no package called ‘lpSolve’
In addition: Warning message:
package ‘limSolve’ was built under R version 3.2.5
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘limSolve’

But my R version is 3.1.2, so can someone tell me, how to load the
package? thx

Regards,
Arun

The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
whose registered address is 1 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong

for any errors or omissions.