[R] Reg : : How to plot the live streaming graph in R ?

Manohar Reddy manu.reddy52 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:33:52 CEST 2016

Thanks Ulrik,

  Using 'reactive timer ' i was partially reached to my
achievement/requirement as when ever reactive timer triggered my graph
getting blinking  (PFA for same) but real streaming graph should not be
like that though at this moment i'm okay with this blinking.Here i have one
more reqirement like whenever my graph hit/corss the thresold value like 80
% , i need to get the email alert saying that graph reached to 80 as well
as i need to show the graph in different color usually red color whenver
it's crossed to thresold value,is it possiable in R ?

Thanks in Advance !!!

Manu.