[R] lsa-cosine subscript out of bounds error

Indhira, Anusha Anusha.Indhira at controlsdata.com
Fri Oct 28 14:07:31 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have created a document term matrix from corpus.I would like to apply Cosine similarity to find similar documents,when I apply cosine(w.mt) I get " Error in x[,i] : Subscript out of bounds"
Can anyone let me know how to overcome this error?

Thanks,
alily
This e-mail (including attachments) contains contents owned by Rolls-Royce plc and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies or customers and covered by the laws of England and Wales, Brazil, US, or Canada (federal, state or provincial). The information is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, interception or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may subject you to further legal action. Reply to the sender if you received this email by accident, and then delete the email and any attachments.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]