[R] How to create a list of trellis objects for grid.arrange()

Duncan Mackay dulcalma at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 30 05:26:10 CET 2016

Hi

I did not have a look at this when it was sent as I thought it dealt with
ggplot objects

If you have trellis objects (check by str())or ?class) try printing them

print(p2, position = (c(0,0,1,0.5), more =T)
print(p1, position = (c(0,0.5,1,1), more = F)

The only other way that I can think of is using viewports
 ? grid::viewports

If it is base graphics then ? layout  may fix it

Regards

Duncan

Duncan Mackay
Department of Agronomy and Soil Science