[R] Deploying R on the cloud - Help Please

Usman Suleman usmansuleman at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 1 09:26:27 CEST 2017

Hello:
You might consider implementing RStudio server on an AWS instance in the
cloud.
You could purchase the pro version or the opensource version.
I recently installed (for a client) opensource versions of RStudio server
and Shiny server
on an AWS Ubuntu instance.  It is not that complicated.  A few people have
written
blogs about it.  Check r-bloggers.com for starters.
Best,
...Usman Suleman