[R] How can I delete column yhat AND STILL retain the order of Response?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Apr 1 21:37:22 CEST 2017

Eventually you will think to read the Posting Guide, which discusses which attachments are likely to be allowed on the mailing list. Most users find that pasting a minimal amount of data into the main body of the email is the simplest way to be sure the info will get through to someone who can help.