[R] R hangs on startup

Vineet Gupta lakestay at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 23:30:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

I have been struggling with this problem with for 2 weeks, but have yet to find a solution on Google.

I am running R 3.3.3 on Windows 10. For the past 2 weeks, when I open R (and RStudio), the R screen freezes and is unusable. Nothing has changed, to trigger this event. I have tried re-installing the software, and downgrading to an older version of R. Nothing seems to work.

If someone could help me, then I would very much appreciate it. At this point, I am at a loss.

Rgds,
Vineet

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]