[R] R function stopped working

DANIEL PRECIADO danprec at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 12:27:30 CEST 2017

Thanks, but printing doesn't work within the function either. (i.e, no
result or output, or error). Also, like I said, the loop is working
fine on its own (so the path, name, filename, and all other variables
called from the function exist, are available and are recognized just
fine). It just doesn't do anything (anymore) if the loop is inside a
function.