[R] Replying to replies in the forum

Tunga Kantarcı tungakantarci at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 20:26:27 CEST 2017

My question is specifically about what I should use in the subject
line when replying, because I do not trust mail clients, or to myself
as I use different clients sometimes. Hence, I wanted to learn a
client free solution to correctly send replies. Now, the posting guide
is not explicit about this. Hence my question. So what should I type
in the subject line if I want to reply to a specific reply, and not to
another reply, so that my reply is nested in the reply I want to
reply. That I cannot figure out from the posting guide.