[R] Is there a way to get R script line number

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:30:39 CEST 2017

I believe the answer is: No. "Line number" is an ambiguous concept.
Does it mean physical line on a display of a given width? a line of
code demarcated by e.g. <CR> ; a step in the execution of script (that
might display over several physical lines?)

However, various IDE's have and display "line numbers," so you might
try researching whichever one that you use.

(Note: Correction/clarification requested if I am wrong on this).

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."