[R] Finding Infimum in R

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 06:34:18 CEST 2017

Then it's trivial. Check values at the discontinuities and find the
first where it's <0 at the left discontinuity and >0 at the right, if
such exists. Then just use zero finding on that interval (or fit a
line if everything's linear). If none exists, then just find the first
discontinuity where it's > 0.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter