[R] Setting .Rprofile for RStudio on a Windows 7 x64bit

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Apr 16 01:24:06 CEST 2017

On 16/04/17 07:57, BR_email wrote:
> Boris:
> As before, you assume that I, Bruce Ratner, just asks questions without
> first trying it myself.
> FYI: I purchased and read four RStudio books, as well as all the links I
> found in the web.
> I will not take your maligning me.
> Please try to assist me, but do not bully me.
> Bruce Ratner, Ph.D.

Bruce, you are being preciously hypersensitive.  Boris's comment was
completely appropriate and betrayed not the slightest trace of
"bullying".  If you had indeed done your homework in the manner that
Boris recommended you would had no need to clutter this mailing list
with your (off-topic) question.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--