[R] Setting .Rprofile for RStudio on a Windows 7 x64bit

BR_email br at dmstat1.com
Sun Apr 16 01:45:59 CEST 2017

John:
Thanks for your help.

Regarding an apology to Boris. No. He is a condescending person.
On the three requests for help, which I made since starting with R, he
tells me to read the manuals, blogs, etc.,
while persons like you offer help. That is not strange?
My three questions Boris replies with nothing, yet others feel my
request is genuine and offer assistance.

I spend hours and hours reading the manuals, blogs, and purchasing and
reading multiple books on R and RStudio.
After that, when I am stuck, I go to the r-help.

Bruce Ratner, Ph.D.
The Significant Statistician™
(516) 791-3544
Statistical Predictive Analtyics -- www.DMSTAT1.com