[R] help on readBin in R

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Apr 17 12:55:32 CEST 2017

There's very little justification for attaching binary files to a
mailing list these days - share it on Dropbox, or Box, or Hubic, or
whatever MS or Google's cloud storage is, or simply tell us where it
was obtained from originally.

And to the original poster - some more context is very useful - where
did you get it from, what area is it supposed to cover, etc etc.

I hope you don't want to do any serious science with a data file that
you have no provenance for.