[R] Setting .Rprofile for RStudio on a Windows 7 x64bit

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Mon Apr 17 17:30:41 CEST 2017

I should haved added full.names=TRUE to the dir() call.  I you add
that I'd expect that you would see ".../etc/Rprofile.site".  What do
you see when you do

     writeLines(readLines(".../etc/Rprofile.site")

and
     source(echo=TRUE, ".../etc/Rprofile.site")

(replace the ellipsis by whatever dir(full.names=TRUE,...) showed).
Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com