[R] Setting .Rprofile for RStudio on a Windows 7 x64bit

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Apr 17 19:18:48 CEST 2017

".Rprofile.site" is not looked for in "C:/Users/BruceRatner/Documents/". That file belongs in the R.home("etc") directory.  I suggest you stay away from the system wide configuration and focus on your personal configuration file ""C:/Users/BruceRatner/Documents/.Rprofile".

I also recommend putting the arguments in the order given in ?source unless you name every single argument.