[R] R help

David L Carlson dcarlson at tamu.edu
Tue Apr 18 06:26:52 CEST 2017

The only recent question that I can see you posted (Mar 22) was tagged onto an existing thread so it is possible people assumed you were answering the question raised by the original poster.

Do not use html - learn how to send emails as plain text.

If you have a question, start a new thread, do not add it as a reply to an existing question.

And the usual, post a reproducible example with data and code. Your last question did that. Try posting again, in plain text and creating a new subject line. Use dput() to send your data to the list. Just listing it with print can leave out important information.

David L. Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University