[R] Unknown anomaly

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Wed Apr 19 04:55:02 CEST 2017

This is the standard behavior of floating point arithmetic on a
digital computer.  Computers use 53-bit finite precision arithmetic.
They do not use infinite precision real numbers. Please see FAQ 7.31
for details.

The FAQ is in the R documentation on your computer in file
   system.file("../../doc/FAQ")
Locate the file from the R prompt and then open in your favorite text editor.