[R] Interesting quirk with fractions and rounding

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 16:59:18 CEST 2017

I suggest you read some basic books on numerical analysis and/or talk
with a numerical analyst. You are (like most of us) an amateur at this
sort of thing trying to reinvent wheels. If you are concerned with
details, talk with experts. Don't assume what you don't know. This
list is *not* a reliable source of such expertise, although there
*are* individuals in the R universe with considerable knowledge who
may or may not choose to respond.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter