[R] Looking for a package to replace xtable

Bruce Ratner PhD br at dmstat1.com
Fri Apr 21 22:45:42 CEST 2017

David:
Correction: I do need a data frame because from the order Response column I create a data frame as per all my calculated columns, yielding the five column decile table.
I used your latest corrections but something buggy is a happenin'.

Bruce
Bruce Ratner PhD
The Significant Statistician™
(516) 791-3544