[R] Creating interactive graphs and exporting to Intranet site

Chris Battiston darth.pathos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 04:29:48 CEST 2017

Good evening,

I’m relatively new to using R and am trying to find a way to create a series of interconnected graphs where I have a filter (either a drop down or series of checkboxes) where when an option is selected, all graphs are updated to show that group’s data.  I need to keep these graphs internal to our organization, so can’t use Shiny etc.; I am also unable to run R or other products on my server (company policy).  So, basically what I’m trying to do is create the dashboard on my desktop, export the HTML or whatever files, and post those to the Intranet.  I have tried ggvis, iplots, and a variety of other packages but I cannot seem to get them to work as i need them to.

Any suggestions?  I need to present my proposed plan to the directors on Wednesday and really don’t want to use Excel for the graphs - I want this to be intuitive for them, but ensuring that the report is easily maintained and more flexible than a Pivot Table.

Thanks so much for your time and have a good evening
Chris