[R] Creating interactive graphs and exporting to Intranet site

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Apr 23 21:21:31 CEST 2017

You have a lot of limitations... haven't left much room for success. Not sure how to help.

I am told that Microsoft provides a cloud solution in which R can be used, but I don't think you would get much useful help in setting that up on this free mailing list... generally you have to pay to play there.