[R] "Copy-pastable" output of 1000 plus variables

BR_email br at dmstat1.com
Sun Apr 23 22:43:07 CEST 2017

David:
I cannot demonstrate _with_ _code_ , otherwise I would not have a
problem. However, I can illustrate:
In SAS, I can run Proc SQL for a dump, VARLIST_IS_HERE, showing on the
computer screen the variables, e.g., ID, X1, X2, X3, ..., X1000,
  that I can copy and paste into the editor window (e.g., R Source
window) to easily select which variables among the big data of today
I want keep.