[R] read list of binary files and explore them

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 06:31:58 CEST 2017

 ?readBin  (a search on "read binary files R" or similar would have found this).

and please spend some time with the R import/export manual + tutorials
to learn how to manipulate data in R. This list expects you to make an
effort to do your own work before posting. See the posting guide below
for details.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter