[R] How to concatenate in R

Marc Girondot marc.girondot at u-psud.fr
Wed Aug 2 22:38:30 CEST 2017

Le 02/08/2017 à 13:06, Swain, Subrat a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have 6 excel files, I want to concatenate all and create one excel files, How to program that in R.(I need the code)
>
> Kind regards,
>
> SUBRAT SWAIN
>
> IMPORTANT NOTICE:
> The information in this email (and any attachments) is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

If you have just 6 files to concatanate and if you don't know at all
about R, it will be easier to open each of the 6 files in Excel, copy
the content and paste the content on a virgin sheet.

If you need this code because it is homework, you should first try
yourself and propose some code that produces error or unwanted results.
We are not here to do your homework.

Sincerely

Marc

Marc Girondot, Pr

Laboratoire Ecologie, Systématique et Evolution
Equipe de Conservation des Populations et des Communautés
CNRS, AgroParisTech et Université Paris-Sud 11 , UMR 8079
Bâtiment 362
91405 Orsay Cedex, France

Tel:  33 1 (0)1.69.15.72.30   Fax: 33 1 (0)1.69.15.73.53
e-mail: marc.girondot at u-psud.fr
Web: http://www.ese.u-psud.fr/epc/conservation/Marc.html
Skype: girondot