[R] error in installing igraph

lily li chocold12 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 06:07:42 CEST 2017

Hi R users,
I got warning messages when installing the package, and I pasted the
messages below. I checked updates that my R-studio is already the newest
version. I don't know how to solve the problem. Thanks for your help.

> library(igraph)
Error in dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...) :
  unable to load shared object
'/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.2/Resources/library/igraph/libs/igraph.so':

dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.2/Resources/library/igraph/libs/igraph.so,
6): Library not loaded:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.4/Resources/lib/libRlapack.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.2/Resources/library/igraph/libs/igraph.so
  Reason: Incompatible library version: igraph.so requires version 3.4.0 or
later, but libRlapack.dylib provides version 3.2.0
In addition: Warning message:
package ‘igraph’ was built under R version 3.4.1
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘igraph’

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]