[R] legend and values do not match in ggplot

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Aug 4 16:16:18 CEST 2017

Not possible to debug your specific problem without sample data [1][2][3], but learning how to setup and manage factors is a key skill for getting this right.

You will also make it less likely that the email you send gets damaged in transit if you send plain text email instead of HTML.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)