[R] SPSS R Factor v2.4.2

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Aug 6 11:45:44 CEST 2017

Actually there is also a Windows binary:

https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/3.2/polycor_0.7-8.zip

hence installing with install.packages("polycor") should work *if* you
choose a http (not https) mirror. The latter was not possible in R-3.2.0
which probably is what you are taking about.

Best,
Uwe Ligges