[R] Discrete Uniform Distribution

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Aug 9 00:56:32 CEST 2017

Which step do you need HELP with? Read the Posting Guide... you should be posting plain-text-formatted emails, with example code and data showing how far you have come. This is not a free programming service.

Of course if this is homework then you should be asking your instructor or other support staff for help.