[R] Plotting log transformed predicted values from lme

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Thu Aug 10 16:09:53 CEST 2017

On 10/08/2017 13:48, Alina Vodonos Zilberg wrote:
> Thank you Michael,
> Curves for each level of the factor sounds  very interesting,
> Do you have a suggestion how to plot them?

Make your newdata matrix N times longer where your factor has N levels
and replicate your log(x) down one column and repeat each factor level
118 times.

Then plot the predicted values using lines separately for each subset of
data corresponding to a level of your factor (choosing a different line
type)