[R] R Issues with packages

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Aug 18 16:59:24 CEST 2017

You just need to READ the error messages and use Google.

Don't try to install tcltk.

The other two packages are not available through CRAN... they are Bioconductor packages. (Not supported here... use Google.)

And learn to post plain text in the future to avoid scrambling what you thought you sent before we see it. Read the Posting Guide.