[R] MCMCglmm issue

Bert Plants kbplants at mix.wvu.edu
Wed Aug 23 18:37:07 CEST 2017

When I try to use the following code, I get the error message shown. This
is quite confusing to me, insofar as family is a recognized argument for
MCMCglmm. Can anyone spot an obvious glitch?

 model1 <-MCMCglmm(fixed = NoRRVpos ~ Year, random = ~County,
family="zipoisson", data=Rabies_Project_Init)Error in MCMCglmm(fixed =
NoRRVpos ~ Year, random = ~County, family = "zipoisson",  :
  For error structures involving multinomial data with more than 2
categories, or zero-infalted/altered/hurdle modelsIn addition: Warning
message:Unknown or uninitialised column: 'family'.

Thanks

Bert

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]