[R] Vibration signal prediction in R

Dhivya Narayanasamy dhiv.shreya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 07:06:19 CEST 2017

I have a vibration signal coming accelerometer. I converted this signal from*
m/s^2* to *mm/s*. Now I am supposed to predict this vibration signal in R
using historical data. (Please see the attached picture of vibration
signal).

Can I use this vibration signal just like that to the prediction using
predictive Models or Do i need to do some processing technique before doing
prediction?  Are there any blogs or websites for this vibration prediction
using R ? All i could found was blogs using "fft" function on vibration in
R. but My aim is to do *prediction of vibration signal in time domain*
using packages in R.

I am interested to know how this signal can be used in prediction in R? Any
help is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Dhivya