[R] Remove

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Dec 9 03:16:18 CET 2017

> On Dec 8, 2017, at 4:48 PM, Ashta <sewashm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi David, Ista and all,
>
> I  have one related question  Within one group I want to keep records
> conditionally.
> example within
> group A I want keep rows that have  " x" values  ranged  between 15 and 30.
> group B I want keep rows that have  " x" values  ranged  between  40 and 50.
> group C I want keep rows that have  " x" values  ranged  between  60 and 75.

When you have a problem where there are multiple "parallel: parameters, the function to "reach for" is `mapply`.

    mapply( your_selection_func, group_vec, min_vec, max_vec)

... and this will probably return the values as a list (of dataframes if you build the function correctly,  so you may may need to then do:

    do.call(rbind, ...)

--
David.