[R] outlining (highlighting) pixels in ggplot2

Morway, Eric emorway at usgs.gov
Wed Dec 20 18:21:13 CET 2017

I apprecaite the guidance Eik, that works great!  I'm also wondering if you
have any pointers for how I might stretch the color scale so that the max
and min values are the same?  Right now, the min is -0.064 and the max is
something closer to 0.04.  As you can see in what I sent, I tried adding:

zmax1 = max(abs(m1))

ggplot(..., autoscale = FALSE, zmin = -1 * zmax1, zmax = zmax1) + ...

to ggplot, but I'm either using the wrong arguments or have not added them
to the correct spot.  I haven't been able to find the fix for this and
would very much appreciate any further guidance you can offer for this last
fix.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]