[R] Facing problem in installing the package named "methyAnalysis"

Pijush Das topijush at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 08:29:26 CET 2017

Dear Sir,

I have been using R for a long time. But recently I have faced a problem
when installing the Bioconductor package named "methyAnalysis". Firstly it
was require to update my older R (R version 3.4.3 (2017-11-30)) in to newer
version. That time I have also updated the RStudio software.

After that when I have tried to install the package named "methyAnalysis".
It shows some error given below.

No methods found in package ‘IRanges’ for requests: ‘%in%’,
‘elementLengths’, ‘elementMetadata’, ‘ifelse’, ‘queryHits’, ‘Rle’,
‘subjectHits’, ‘t’ when loading ‘bumphunter’
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘methyAnalysis’:
 objects ‘.__T__split:base’, ‘split’ are not exported by 'namespace:IRanges'
In addition: Warning message:
replacing previous import ‘BiocGenerics::image’ by ‘graphics::image’ when

I also try to install the package after downloading the source package from
Bioconductor but the method is useless.

Please help me to install the package named "methyAnalysis".

Thanking you

regards
Pijush

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]