[R] RQuantLib

rsherry8 rsherry8 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 19:31:15 CET 2017

Joshua,

Thanks for the response. When you said at least version 3.4.0, I
upgraded to 3.4.2 which I believe is the current version. Now, I
attempted to install the package RQuantLib but it did not work. Here is
what I got:

 > install.packages("RQuantLib")
Installing package into ‘C:/Users/rsher/Documents/R/win-library/3.4’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
Warning message:
package ‘RQuantLib’ is not available (for R version 3.4.2)

Please help.
Thanks,
Bob Sherry