[R] caculate correlation

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 03:00:34 CET 2017

Hi Elham,
It looks to me as though you are looking for matches in the name field
and then asking for all columns except the first (-1). If you only
have two columns in "coding.rpkm", and "name" is the first column, you
will get whatever is in the second column that has a match in the
"name" column. I suspect that whatever you are doing to whatever is in
the data frames is just returning names, and without knowing what the
data frames look like, nobody can tell you what is going wrong.

Jim